Prices from: £3,355pp for 8 days
Angelito is a small motor yacht, purpose built for cruising in the Galapagos Islands. Her owners are brothers who have been involved in eco-tourism in the islands since the 1980s. The yacht accommodates just 16 passengers in 8 cabins, all on the main deck and with picture windows and en-suite bathrooms.
The main social areas are on the upper and sun decks. The lounge-cum-dining room is pleasantly spacious with sofas, a TV and a bar. On the top deck there are sunloungers and chairs, and you can choose between sun and shade as you rest between island visits.
Shore excursions to various islands are led by Angelita’s bilingual naturalist guide, and are supplemented by opportunities for swimming and snorkelling, with snorkelling equipment supplied free of charge.
- Small yacht with intimate atmosphere
- Air conditioned en-suite cabins
- Choice of itinerary durations
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Large sundeck
- Free use of snorkelling gear
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- MON: Sombrero Chino. Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- TUE: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- WED: Santiago: Puerto Egas. Rabida
- THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station and Highlands
- FRI: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- SAT: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Las Bachas
- MON: Mosquera. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- TUE: Isabela: Tagus Cove. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- WED: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Elizabeth Bay
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno, cruise to Villamil
- FRI: Isabela: Puerto Villamil and Sierra Negra
- SAT: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown, Post Office Bay and Puerto Ayora
- SUN: Daphne. Depart Baltra
Angelito has 8 cabins, all on the main deck. They have large windows, en-suite bathrooms with toiletries, hairdryer, individually controlled air conditioning and can be configured as either twins or doubles. Each cabins is equipped with a safe.
|Year of construction:||1992, refurbished 2013|
|Accommodation:||8 similar cabins, all on the main deck. All are en-suite, have windows and air conditioning|
|On Board:||There is a large lounge-dining room on the upper deck with a TV and DVD player, a selection of reference books about the Galapagos Islands, and a bar. The sundeck has both sunny and shaded areas. Angelito carries snorkelling gear and wetsuits for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||8 made up of the captain, first mate, mechanic, 2 sailors, 2 cooks and an English and Spanish speaking naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.