Archipell I and II
“I cannot fault anything with Archipel I – fantastic itinerary, superb crew, wonderful (and plentiful) food, excellent guide.”
Archipell I and II
Prices from: £3,920pp for 8 days
The Archipell I and II are identical sister catamarans offering hi-spec accommodation and a wealth of indoor and outdoor space, making them a great choice for your Galapagos cruise.
The Archipell I and II were built in 2003 and 2005 respectively. Identical in design, they both have 8 large cabins, 2 configured as doubles and the others with twin beds. All have picture windows, lots of storage space, air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms.
When not out exploring the islands, you’ll be able to relax, taking your pick of the communal areas. Sit back and leaf through a book in the lounge, enjoy a drink at the bar as you chat with other travellers. The sun deck is just the place to unwind, doze in the heat and recharge your batteries before your next excursion.
Archipell I and II highlights
- accommodates 16 passengers
- Air-conditioned private cabins
- Plenty of communal areas to relax
- Delicious international and Ecuadorian cuisine
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Have a look at the Archipell’s own website: Archipell
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to San Cristobal. San Cristobal: Gualapaguera
- TUE: South Plaza and Santa Fe
- WED: Floreana: Peace Asylum and Loberia
- THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and Highlands
- FRI: Isabela: Tintoreras, Humedales and Breeding Centre
- SAT: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- SUN: Isabela: Tagus Cove. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- MON: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- TUE: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and El Barranco
- WED: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and Los Gemelos
- FRI: Floreana: Punta Comorant, Champion Island, Post Office Bay, Baroness Viewpoint
- SAT: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- SUN: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt and Cerro Brujo
- MON: San Cristobal: Isla Lobos. Depart San Cristobal
There are 8 cabins on the main deck, all the same size, including both doubles and twins, all with lower beds (ie no bunk beds). All have windows, rather than port holes, clothes closet, safe and bathroom with hot and cold running water.
|Year of construction:||2003 & 2005|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: 2 cabins with double beds 6 cabins with twin beds|
|On Board:||Dining room, bar and conference area with television, reproducer of DVD, chart games, library of books and DVDs.|
|Maximum speed:||13 knots|
|Crew:||9 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would be delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.