Crew all very friendly and helpful, food very good. Thanks for getting us cabin 6!”
K.Sawyer & C.Wood
Prices from: £3,070pp for 8 days
Beluga is a comfortable motor yacht with a friendly crew, relaxed atmosphere and plenty of indoor and outdoor areas for taking it easy and socialising between island visits.
Beluga’s 8 cabins are arranged over the 3 decks and vary in layout. All have either portholes or picture windows, private shower rooms with hot and cold running water and air conditioning.
The social areas comprise a lounge with panoramic windows and 2 dining rooms, each taking up to 8 people. The sun deck has a covered seating area and open deck space with loungers for those wanting to top up their tans. Kayaks and snorkelling gear are available for use between trips ashore.
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Friendly crew and relaxed atmosphere
- Smart Voyager certified yacht
- Comfy lounge and 2 dining rooms
- Air-conditioned, en-suite cabins
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Covered and open deck space
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- SAT: Santa Fe and South Plaza
- SUN: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo, Kicker Rock and El Junco or Tijeretas
- MON: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and Highlands
- WED: Santiago: Sombrero Chino and Sullivan Bay
- THU: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip’s Steps
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Highlands and Charles Darwin Station
- SAT: Floreana: Punta Cormorant and Post Office Bay
- SUN: Isabela: Puerto Villamil, Tintoreras, Sierra Negra Volcano and Interpretation Centre
- MON: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- TUE: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- WED: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- THU: Santiago: Puerto Egas. Bartolome
- FRI: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
Cabins 1 – 5 are on the lower deck and have portholes rather than windows. There are 3 twins (1, 2 and 4) and 2 doubles (3 and 5), one of which (no. 5) has an extra berth and can be used as a triple cabin. All have private bathrooms with a shower with hot and cold water. All have safes.
Cabins 6 and 7 are on the main deck and have large windows, rather than portholes. Both cabins can be either twin bed or a double bed cabins. Both cabins have safes and private bathrooms with showers and hot and cold running water.
Cabin 8 is on the upper deck. It is a twin cabin with windows, rather than portholes. It has a private shower room with hot and cold water. It has a safe for valuables.
|Year of construction:||1968|
|Accommodation:||8 cabins with twin or double beds. All with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.|
|On Board:||2 dining rooms, bar and lounge with TV and DVD player, sun deck with shaded and open areas.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||5 + guide|
“A great boat with a very professional and helpful crew. Outstanding and plentiful food and surprisingly spacious cabins. We would recommend anyone travelling to the Galapagos to try a smaller boat. 16 was a perfect number to share our experience with and the Beluga was the perfect boat to do it on.”
“Well maintained and staffed. We had a good cabin with excellent views. The staff were superb. The ship most travels in the evening and during sleeping hours, one should be prepared for slightly rough seas on occasions.”
“Very comfortable, kept scrupulously clean. Crew great, friendly but very professional. Food superb.”
“Fantastic experience. Very friendly and competent crew, great food, great atmosphere. Mainly very comfortable although there are differing qualities of cabins on the boat – would have been good to know which cabins we had signed up to (in our case the smallest double bed on the boat). It wouldn’t have changed our decision but would have been nice to know. I would definitely recommend this boat to anyone.”
“Very clean, friendly crew, and fantastic food”
“Crew all very friendly and helpful, food very good. Thanks for getting us cabin 6!”
“fantastic! great crew, great service, good was delicious! really A++ “
“The crew were excellent, always friendly and helpful, especially Abel and Pedro. The panga drivers were very skilled in maneuvering the pangas in all conditions safely.The food was varied and good. My cabin was large and comfortable , especially as no one else needed to share with me. The days and activities were well planned except for changeover days”
“You need your sea legs as the boat does feel the movements of the sea. However, being small, it can anchor much closer to shore than the large ships and also go to some places the larger boats can’t. The cabins are compact but then you don’t spend much waking time in the cabin. The catering was first class given the confines of the galley.”
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would be delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.