“I would certainly recommend the Eclipse and a two week cruise for anyone who can afford the time (and money!) as you get to see everything there is to see.”
Prices from: £5,335pp for 8 days
Celebrity Xperience (formerly named Eclipse) is a medium size ship with generously proportioned accommodation, communal areas and a lovely observation and sun deck, ideal for relaxing between visits to the islands.
Celebrity Xperience has a great feeling of space and is a well equipped expedition ship, making her a popular choice for travellers to the Galapagos Islands. The cabins, all of which have en-suite bathrooms, have attractive wooden furniture and all have windows, making them light.
All indoor areas are air conditioned. The lounge has comfy seating and is a good place to unwind between excursions, leafing through a book from the library. You’ll have nightly briefings from the naturalist guides, looking forward to the next day’s visits. There’s an indoor dining room plus an area for al fresco dining. The deck areas are expansive and provide plenty of room for relaxation including a jacuzzi.
Celebrity Xperience Highlights
- Accommodates 48 passengers
- Fully air-conditioned accommodation throughout
- Generous sun and observation deck
- En-suite cabins spaced over 2 decks
- Bilingual naturalist guide for every 12 passengers
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Smart Voyager acreditation
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
- Celebrity Xperience Itineraries
- Celebrity Xperience Deck Plan & Cabins
- Celebrity Xperience Yacht Technical Spec
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- SUN: South Plazas and Santa Fe
- MON: Floreana: Baroness Viewpoint, Post Office Bay, Punta Cormorant and Champion
- TUE: Isabela: Port Villamil – various activities and excursions
- WED: Isabela: Elizabeth Bay and Punta Moreno
- THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station
- FRI: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- SAT: Mosquera. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Black Turtle Cove
- SUN: Bartolome. Santiago: Puerto Egas
- MON: Isabela: Tagus Cove. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca and Punta Albermarle
- WED: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and Highlands
- THU: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach and Cerro Dragon
- SAT: Depart Baltra
There are 4 deluxe staterooms of 19.5 square metres on the boat deck (no.s 17-20), each with 2 windows and a minibar. 2 have an extra bed for triple accommodation. All are air conditioned and have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water, toiletries and bathrobes.
There are 8 superior staterooms on the boat deck (no.s 21-28), of 16 square metres, and with 1 window each. 2 of these are interconnecting rooms. All are air conditioned and have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water, toiletries and bathrobes.
There are 7 staterooms (no.s 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7 ,8 & 10) on the main deck, of 16 square metres, each with 3 portholes. 2 are interconnecting. All are air conditioned and have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water, toiletries and bathrobes.
There are 5 standard staterooms (no.s 9, 11, 12, 14 & 15) of 16 square metres on the main deck slightly closer to the engine rooms than the superior staterooms. They have 3 portholes. All are air conditioned and have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water, toiletries and bathrobes.
There are 2 single staterooms (no.s 1 & 2) at the bow on the main deck, of 10 square metres and with a single porthole each. All are air conditioned and have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water, toiletries and bathrobes.
|Year of construction:||1982|
|Type:||Expedition cruise ship|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: 7 cabins with double beds, 6 cabins with twin beds and 2 cabins with single beds; Boat Deck: 4 deluxe cabins with double beds, 3 superior cabins with double beds and 5 superior cabins with twin beds.|
|On Board:||Dining room, bar and conference area with television, reproducer of DVD, chart games, library of books and DVDs.|
|Maximum speed:||11 knots|
|Crew:||31 + up to 4 guides|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would be delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.