An attractive, modern motor sailing yacht providing an intimate cruise experience for a maximum of 12 passengers.
Price on request
This is an attractive, modern motor sailing yacht providing an intimate cruise experience for a maximum of 12 passengers. With her twin masts and bright red hull she is a distinctive sight in the islands.
There are 6 cabins, 5 on the lower deck each with twin bunk beds and 1 on the main deck with a double bed. They are all air conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms with hot running water.
There’s a cosy dining room where communal meals are served and you can enjoy watching TV and DVDs or listening to music. The resident naturalist will give you talks each day about the islands, their flora and fauna and let you know what the next day’s excursions will bring. The wooden sun deck has seating areas where you can relax, soak up some sun and watch lovely sunsets with a drink from the bar. Encantada’s small size means that your cruise will be a sociable experience and you’ll leave having made new friends.
- Accommodates 12 passengers
- Attractive, red-hulled motor sailing yacht
- Cosy indoor social areas
- 6 air conditioned, en-suite cabins
- Generous sun deck
- Snokelling gear to hire
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 5 nights / 6 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- MON: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- TUE: San Cristobal: Kicker Rock, Lobos, Interpretation Centre
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- THU: Floreana: Post Office Bay, Baroness Viewpoint, Punta Cormorant and Champion Bay
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 5 nights / 6 days
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- WED: Isabela: Tintoreras, Wall of Tears, Tortoise Breeding Centre
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- FRI: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Tagus Cove
- SAT: Santiago: Puerto Egas, Espumilla Beach and Bucaneer Cove
- SUN: Daphne. Depart Baltra
There are 5 twin cabins on the lower deck (no.s 1-5), each with an upper and lower bunk bed and portholes. There is 1 cabin on the main deck (no.6) with bunk bed and a window. All have private shower rooms with hot and cold water, and are air conditioned.
|Year of construction:||2009|
|Type:||Motor sailing yacht|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: 1 cabins with a double beds; Lower Deck: 5 cabins with twin bunk beds. All are air conditioned and have private bathrooms with hot and cold water.|
|On Board:||Lounge, bar and dining area, with TV, DVD player and music system. Sun deck with seating. She carries snorkelling equipment, to be hired locally.|
|Maximum speed:||7 knots|
|Crew:||5 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would be delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.