Price on request
This sleek, modern motor cruiser offers wonderful diving opportunities coupled with downtime aboard, where you can spend time on deck or inside in air conditioned comfort.
The crew is supplemented by an experienced dive instructor and diver’s assistant, so you’ll be in the best of hands. The vessel is extremely well stocked in terms of diving and safety equipment.
Though diving and observing marine creatures is the focal point of your cruise, you’ll also have opportunities to explore on land.There are 8 cabins arranged over 2 decks. All are air conditioned and have private bathrooms with hot water showers, TV and DVD player and picture windows. The dining room and lounge-bar provide ample space for relaxing, though you may prefer to spend time out on deck where there are both shaded and sunny areas plus a Jacuzzi.
Humboldt Explorer highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Specialist liveaboard dive boat
- Ample diving at Wolf and Darwin Islands plus other sites
- Services of an experienced dive instructor and assistant
- Indoor and outdoor social areas
- Air conditioned, en-suite cabins
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Sample Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to San Cristobal. Los Lobos checkout dive
- TUE: Punta Carrion morning dives. North Seymour land visit
- WED: 4 dives at Wolf Island plus possible night dive
- THU: 2 dives at Wolf Island, 2 dives at Darwin Island
- FRI: 4 dives at Darwin Island
- SAT: 3 dives at Wolf Island. Travel to Cousin’s Rock
- SUN: 2 dives at Cousin’s Rock. Santa Cruz: Highlands land visit
- MON: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Please note this is a sample itinerary. Itineraries may vary according to the time of year, weather conditions and sea conditions. Each itinerary aims to include approximately 2-3 dives a day plus some land excursions.
There are 8 cabins in total, all with windows (as opposed to portholes), flatscreen TV, DVD player and private shower room with full running water.
Cabins 1 & 2 are located on the main deck and can be configured as twin or queen-bedded rooms. Cabins 3 – 8 are on the lower deck. Of these cabins 3 and 4 are twins, and 5 – 8 can be either twins or queen bedded rooms.
|Year of construction:||2010|
|Accommodation:||8 twin and double cabins on the main and lower decks, all with ocean views, TV and DVD, private bathrooms with hot water showers. All cabins are air conditioned.|
|On Board:||Lounge with TV, VCR, CD, DVD and video library, dining room, bar, deck with jacuzzi, sun deck with loungers. Humboldt Explorer provides the following diving equipment: tanks, weights, air compressors and rental diving equipment, 2 rigid hull inflatables used to transport and pick up divers.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||7 crew plus a dive instructor and assistant|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.