Prices from: £3,785pp for 8 days
Majestic is a sleek, new motor yacht, designed especially for cruising in the Galapagos Islands. Cabins and social areas are spacious with smart polished wood floors and there’s a large sundeck with a Jacuzzi.
Majestic cuts a fine figure as she plies the waters of the Galapagos, with her elegant, tapered silhouette. The 9 cabins are arranged over the main and lower deck. Interiors are finished to a high degree, with polished wooden floors, large windows, wildlife photographs, bright turquoise throws and handy bedside reading lights. All are air conditioned and have private shower rooms.
There’s an open plan lounge-cum-dining room, furnished in chic contemporary style. Windows along both exterior walls make the room pleasantly light and airy. The lounge features an entertainment system with a TV and DVD player and there’s a collection of local reference material for you to browse through between island visits. Large sliding glass doors lead out from the dining area to the shaded deck and the huge, crescent-shaped sofa. Steps take you to the upper deck, a sun lover’s paradise with padded loungers and a bubbling Jacuzzi. There’s also lots of comfy, covered seating here and a bar for snacks and drinks.
- New (built 2013) custom-built motor yacht
- Stylish interiors with polished teak floors and large windows
- 9 en-suite, air conditioned cabins
- Large sun deck with a Jacuzzi
- Lounge with an entertainment system
- Plenty of shaded outdoor seating
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to San Cristobal. San Cristobal: El Junco Lagoon
- TUE: Floreana: Post Office Bay and Punta Cormorant Point/Devil’s Crown
- WED: Espanola: Gardner Islet/Osborn Islet/Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- THU: Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos and Fausto Llerena Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre
- FRI: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- SAT: Rabida and Sombrero Chino
- SUN: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo and Kicker Rock
- MON: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to San Cristobal. San Cristobal: Jacinto Gordillo Breeding Centre
- TUE: Santa Fe and South Plaza
- WED: Bartolome. Santiago: Puerto Egas
- THU: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- FRI: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- SAT: Santiago: Buccaneer Cove/Espumilla Beach and Sullivan Bay
- SUN: Santa Cruz: El Chato and Fausto Llerena Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre
- MON: San Cristobal: Isla Lobos. Depart San Cristobal
There are 5 twin cabins on the lower deck (no.s 1 – 5), each covering 17 square metres, with small windows, air conditioning and shower rooms with hot and cold running water. In all cabins twin beds can be joined to form a double bed.
There are 4 cabins on the main deck (no.s 6 – 9), consisting of 2 twins, that can also be made up as doubles, and 2 doubles. All are 17 square metres and have large windows, air conditioning, and shower room with hot and cold water.
|Year of construction:||2013|
|Accommodation:||4 cabins on the main deck: 2 double and 2 twins. 5 cabins on the lower deck: 4 twins and 1 single. All are en-suite with hot and cold running water and air conditioning. All twin rooms can be converted to doubles.|
|On Board:||Dining area, lounge and bar on the main deck plus a covered outdoor seating area. Upper sun deck with covered seating, a bar, sunbathing area with loungers and a Jacuzzi. Majestic carries snorkelling equipment free for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||9 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.