A luxury yacht with air conditioned interiors and a spacious sundeck with a jacuzzi
Prices from: £4,440pp for 8 days
This elegant yacht has been purpose designed for cruising in the Galapagos Islands. The 9 cabins are arranged over 3 decks, and all are en-suite and air conditioned. They vary in size with some having seating areas. The 4 upper deck cabins have private balconies.
The main deck houses the lounge and dining room. These are spacious rooms with windows along both sides. There is a self-service coffee station and a bar. The sundeck is the perfect place to relax between shore excursions, either topping up your tan on one of the loungers or resting in the covered seating area. This is the venue for delicious al fresco barbecues. The sundeck also has a Jacuzzi for that extra touch of indulgence.
- Modern, purpose-built yacht
- Spacious cabins and suites
- Private balconies on the upper deck
- Large sundeck with jacuzzi and BBQ
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to San Cristobal. Lobos Island
- WED: North Seymour. Santa Fe
- THU: Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos and Fausto Llerena Breeding Centre
- FRI: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. South Plaza
- SUN: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- MON: Santiago: Espumilla Beach and Puerto Egas
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Mosquera Islet
- WED: Isabela: Sierra Negra, Wall of Tears, Wetlands and Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Centre
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Urbina Bay
- FRI: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon. Rabida
- SUN: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Post Office Bay and Champion Islet
- MON: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- TUE: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo. Depart San Cristobal
All cabins are air conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold water, a shower, hand basin, flush toilet and toiletries. All cabins have windows (rather than portholes).
There are 2 cabins on the lower deck. Cabin 1 is a twin and cabin 2 is a double. Cabins 3, 4 and 5 are on the main deck. 3 and 4 are doubles, and 5, at the bow, is a suite with an adjoining sitting room.
Cabins 6, 7, 8 and 9 are in the upper deck. 6 and 7 are double suites with sitting areas and large balconies at the stern of the yacht. 8 and 9 are twin cabins with small balconies.
|Year of construction:||2016|
|Accommodation:||9 cabins in total made up of 3 twins and 6 doubles. Cabins 1 and 2 are on the lower deck, 3, 4 & 5 on the main deck and 6, 7, 8 & 9 on the upper deck. The upper deck cabins have balconies. Cabins 5, 6 & 7 are larger with sitting areas. All have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.|
|On Board:||On the main deck there is a lounge with large sofas, a dining room with a coffee station. The bar spans both rooms. These rooms are air conditioned. The sundeck has a shaded seating area where outdoor meals are served, and a BBQ. There is a large open area for sunbathing, and a Jacuzzi. Natural paradise carries snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and an underwater camera for passenger use at no extra charge.|
|Crew:||9 + 1 naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.