A French designed and built catamaran for 14 passengers with ample shaded and sunny deck space and air conditioned cabins.
Prices from: £2,720pp for 8 days
Cruising the Galapagos in Nemo I is informative and fun. With accommodation for just 14 passengers you will soon get to know your fellow travellers, as well as the friendly crew. When not exploring the islands with the resident naturalist guide you spend most of your waking time on deck, either soaking up the sun or resting in the shade. Meals are usually served outdoors on the covered terrace though indoor dining can be arranged. They are served as buffets, matching the relaxed ambience on board. There’s a cosy lounge where you can watch DVDs, read through reference books and enjoy presentations by your guide.
Cabins are comfy, compact and well designed. Each has one upper and one lower berth and shelves for storing your belongings. All cabins are air conditioned and have an en-suite shower room with full hot and cold water.
- 7-cabin catamaran
- Relaxed atmosphere on board
- Sunny and shaded deck space
- Generous buffet meals
- Lounge with TV. DVD player and library
- Opportunities for kayaking
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- TUE: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philips Steps
- WED: Bartolome. Sombrero Chinoy
- THU: Santa Cruz: Highlands, Charles Darwin Research Station and Puerto Ayora
- FRI: Isabela: Punta Moreno. Marielas Islets and Elizabeth Bay
- SAT: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Urbina Bay
- SUN: Santiago: Puerto Egas, Espumilla Beach and Buccaneer Cove
- MON: Daphne Major. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- TUE: Isabela: Tintoreras, Arnoldo Tupiza Tortoise Breeding Centre and Wetlands
- WED: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown and Post office Bay
- THU: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- FRI: Santa Cruz: El Chato Reserve in the Highlands and Charles Darwin Research Station
- SAT: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt and Cerro Brujo
- SUN: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- MON: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
The 7 cabins are all on the lower deck, 4 in the port hull (no.s 1, 3, 5 and 7) and 3 in the starboard hull (no.s 2,4 and 6). Each is accessed by a ladder stairway or steep steps and has an upper and a lower berth, port hole or skylight, and compact en-suite shower room with a porthole. All have air conditioning.
|Year of construction:||1996; renovated 2014|
|Type:||Motor sail catamaran|
|Accommodation:||7 twin cabins all on the lower deck, with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.|
|On Board:||There is a salon with a TV and DVD player and small collection of reference books, outdoor covered dining deck, uncovered deck space and a sundeck. Nemo I carries 3 single kayaks for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||6 (captain, pilot, sailor, machinist/engineer, cook and barman/waiter) plus 1 multilingual naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.