Ocean Spray is an elegant catamaran with superbly spacious social areas indoor and out, plus well equipped, en-suite cabins, making her a popular choice for a luxury Galapagos cruise.
Prices from: £5,240pp for 8 days
Despite her size, Ocean Spray accommodates a maximum of just 16 passengers, so there is a great feeling of space throughout. All 8 cabins have modern, en-suite bathrooms, seating areas and balconies with a table and chairs. Decor throughout is stylish with polished wooden floors and furniture and textiles adding accents of sea blue.
The lounge stretches the whole width of the vessel and is a great place to spend time with other travellers or enjoy browsing through a book. You’ll enjoy meals in the comfort of the dining room or our on deck under the awning. The sun deck is huge and has a plenty of loungers and a jacuzzi.
Ocean Spray Highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Modern (2011) mega catamaran with oodles of space
- All cabins have private bathrooms and balconies
- Indoor and outdoor bars and dining areas
- Large, bright lounge
- Sun deck with jacuzzi
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Sombrero Chino
- SUN: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- MON: Isabela: Tagus Cove and Urbina Bay
- TUE: Isabela: Elizabeth Bayand Punta Moreno
- WED: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and Highlands
- THU: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- FRI: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- SAT: San Cristobal: Galapaguera / Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to San Cristobal. Lobos Island / Kicker Rock
- SUN: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo and Punta Pitt
- MON: Floreana: Post Office Bay and Devil’s Crown / Punta Cormorant
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Bartolome
- WED: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and El Barranco
- THU: Santiago: Puerto Egas and Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove
- FRI: North Seymour. Santa Cruz: Highlands
- SAT: Mosquera Islet / Baltra. Depart Baltra
There are 4 cabins on the main deck (no.s 1 – 4), each covering 32 square metres. Cabins 1 and 2 are doubles, 3 and 4 have 2 twin beds each. All are air conditioned, have large windows, a sofa, desk, closet, bedside tables, reading lights, mirror, en-suite bathroom with a shower, basin, toilet, hot and cold running water and toiletries. All have a private balcony with 2 deck chairs and a table.
There are 4 double cabins on the upper deck (no.s 5 – 8). Cabins 5 & 6 have 1 double bed each, 7 and 8 have 2 twin beds each. All of these cabins measure 23 square metres. They are air conditioned, have a window, sofa, desk, closet, mirror, bedside tables, reading lights, shower room with hot and cold running water, and a private balcony with 2 deck chairs and a table.
There is 1 single cabin on the upper deck (no. 10), covering 18 square metres. It has a window, closet, desk, mirror, reading light, private shower room with hot and cold running water and a private balcony with a table and chair.
|Year of construction:||2011|
|Type:||Power motor catamaran|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: 4 double cabins; Upper Deck: 4 double and 1 single cabin, all with private bathrooms and balconies.|
|On Board:||Dining room with buffet area and bar, lounge and covered deck on the main deck. Outdoor bar and shaded dining deck on the upper deck. Large sun deck with sofas, loungers and a jacuzzi.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||10 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would be delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.